Sunday, December 6, 2009

Five: The Polizei

The Polizei
Unfortunately, this is a poor picture. I wasn't sure I was allowed, and they are GIGANTIC! This isn't the day to day uniform, but for something else. We call them Ninja Turtles when they look like this. I've only seen it three times. Once right before the elections, during a GIGANTIC student protest (They we're upset about having to pay 500 euros for a university education, as it was free before. Silly Germans! That wouldn't even pay for my books in the US. Personally, I feel that the whole thing is ridiculous. An education is something worth paying for.) and yesterday. Don't know where they were going, but it must have been ceremonial or something cause they didn't look too serious. Then again... it's hard to tell with Germans, let alone German police officers.

No comments:

Post a Comment