Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Fifteen: My Room


My Room
I have spent a great deal of time within these four walls. Writing papers, doing hausaufgaben, skyping, sleeping, and procrastinating. Not the mot wonderful of rooms, by any means, but it was where I have lived in Germany. You may look forward to something about my flat and Vauban in the next few days. The first picture was taken a long time ago, so it isn't so up to date. I had a gigantic poster of Neuschwanstein up as well. It made a difference. (Mom is awesome!) Also, it was laundry day when that picture was taken. I like doing laundry, but it all has to hang dry which is annoying. I will be glad to be home when I can dry all of my clothes. Mmm. The second picture I took a few days ago, before I started taking the maps and pictures down. I know the decoration isn't stellar, but this room is very white, has high ceilings and is gross. So I had to spread things out to cover up stuff, and make it less white. And yeah, that IS scaffolding right outside my window. As much as I have disliked this room, I will think I am going to miss it. Like I said, I've spent a lot of time here... and we've been through a lot together.

No comments:

Post a Comment