Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December One: The Christmas Market


I have decided that as my time here in Freiburg comes to a close, I need to reflect more upon the things that have enjoyed in the city. Also, I noticed most of my entries have focused on my travels outside of Freiburg! So, I have decided that for every day I will write a short entry about something I like in the city! Almost like an Advent Calendar!

The Christmas Market!

Everyday from mid morning till evening the Christmas Market is open. It's filled with all sorts of wonderful german things to eat and drink and buy and even RIDE! Feel free to expect much more in the coming days on these wonderful things. There is so much Christmas spirit in the market, and it smells wonderfully of pine, since they use real pine boughs! It's absolutely adorable and I'm enamored by it. I go probably once a day and am picking up LOTS of things to bring home. It's fabulous, and the perfect thing to kick off this holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment