Monday, October 19, 2009

Pictures from my recent trips!


This is the hall of Mirrors at Versailles. It was very beautiful. I couldn't help but imagine that grandeur that once was. Heavenly. Living like that must have been amazing.














Eiffel Tour!! It was every bit as amazing as I hoped it would be. :)















Well this is the Champs Elysee!!




















I will be representing France along with this fellow Mike at our Modle Eu at the end of the semester. I'll be Frances finance ministers, and will sit on the ECOFIN council










This is the charming mannequin Pis. Note the cinnamon waffle. Mmm
















This is the bar of 2000 beers.













My first Belgian waffle. May have changed my life.

















This is the Cathedral in Cologne!

No comments:

Post a Comment