Friday, November 13, 2009

Spain: another photo Preview!

So here is the Preview for Madrid and Barcelona. It's been a pretty crazy week and I'll write the big one tomorrow on the flight back to Freiburg, and maybe include some other pictures. Haha... Best birthday ever? Maybe not. Anyway. So, per usual, the pictures are out of order. I'm in Barcelona now, and that's where the first three pictures are from. The magic fountain, which was definitely magical. Especially the lord of the rings music the lights and water was coordinated to. Awesome, then last night we were at an Icebar, which was hysterically fun. More to come on that, and then finally, Starbucks here JUST put out the christmas cups so we had to get some. Oh so festive. We're all excited for Christmas already, so we were thrilled. Then the last two pictures are from Madrid! We went to a Real Madrid game where my phone was pickpocketed before the game (more to come on that too). It was so much fun though, we had amazing seats. Only Ronaldo didn't play. Heartbreaking. This has been a great fieldtrip, but I'm definitely looking forward to being back in Freiburg with my own bed- although I'm dreading the whole classes thing. On the bright side, there are only 33 days left of my program. Woah, has the semester gone fast!!



No comments:

Post a Comment